Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weightwatchers and Me

I have been overweight all my adult life, I have moved from heavy but fit and active to sedentary to fit again and all over the place in between. I think it's time to knock the weight on the head once and for all.

2009 will be a year of health, it will be a year that I can get to being healthy.

I am not saying this with confidence as obviously I have done things in the past...and have eventually failed, or I wouldn't need to lose weight.

This week was hard, I walked into my local dairy and just had a plethora of messages saying 'I don't want to do this', luckily I fought those and won and am pleased to say that week one of WeightWatchers I have lost 3.9kg.

I am doing the Satisfaction plan, which is kind of like 'Points for Dummies'

I'll keep you up to date with what I'm doing, getting through, finding to help and (finger crossed) my successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment